On my way to the West (Elm, that is)

This weekend I had the chance to finally catch up on some of my magazines that have been piling up before my eyes. I was pleasantly surprised with the new West Elm catalog. Normally I find a few things that peak my interest but, today, that changed. Between the rooms  (with touches of pink) and the outdoor collection, I am ready to start the car with a "to buy" list in hand.

First up, this room. Love the pink here; but of course, I can't help but notice all the details. The catalog displays the artwork above the bed which I love!



The corals and pinks are so on for the spring and summer seasons, and just a touch is needed to brighten up a room or outdoor patio.  You can't go wrong. While I'm at it, here are some of my other favorites from West Elm...


This rug...it's perfect in gray! I may really be going to buy this...it's too good to pass up!

Is anyone else excited about the new offerings? What's your favorite for the upcoming summer months?

9 comments

A Perfect Gray said...

love all those silver and gray tones...

carlee said...

I went to Blicks the other night and was hoping to get into west elm but they were closed! I want to get there too!

Lindsey said...

Oh how I LOVE and WANT all of this!! I love the silver hammered pieces too!!

Haven and Home said...

I agree, they have several new things I love.

LindsB said...

they have so many pretty things- I wish I had a second home to decorate so I had an excuse to buy all these pretty things.

Chic Coles said...

There is a day bed from West Elm that I have been dying to get...I have no where to put it, but I still want it!

Amy R. said...

I am a fan of West Elm, it is affordable and cool. I desperately need to furnish our deck, patio and front porch. Thanks for the pics!

Julie said...

A West Elm just opened up in my neighborhood. I will definitely have to go now!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I love the leaning mirror- that's fab.... hmm may need to check that out :)