My new favorite blog...

Honestly, I have no clue how I came upon this blog. It happened while clicking away at different sites until I found a+b kasha: The Art of the Pied-a-Terre. Long story short, Alon and Betsy Kasha were living in London and decided to buy an apartment in Paris to renovate. One things leads to another and now Alon and Betsy have two offices in Paris renovating apartments. How much more lucky do you get?

Their site showcases past renovations sold as well as those available (after yesterday's move to the country que today's move to Paris) No worries, these only run in the millions so they are completely affordable (ha) and thank goodness they have a website for me to stalk. Too bad this one already sold...

The website is good but their blog is even more amazing, featuring a current (2000 sq.) apartment with all the details and reno tips along the way. Seriously, I just wasted way too much time on all these pages but just so you can drool too, here are some of my favorites...

Love these floors!


That is shelving they sneakily added to the fireplace!

Their offices...which you can drop by if you're in the neighborhood!

5 comments

Design Esquire said...

Wow. I wish I had a little extra money :)

The Zhush said...

Oh wow! What a great find...this may become my new fave as well! Thanks!

A Perfect Gray said...

thanks for the tip...

Amy R. said...

I will check this blog out, thanks! I love to see the transformations. You have a great blog!

kayce hughes said...

Perfection. can wait to check them out.