Lonny = Lucky Sunday for me!

This afternoon I was pleasantly surprised to see the new Lonny Magazine issue out on the web. I got a little giddy seeing the new site with a special link for all the images organized perfectly on Flickr. Does it get any better than that? Michelle Adams, the fabulous Editor-in-Chief, has her newly decorated apartment showcased in this issue. If being envious of her apartment in the past, the new changes stay true to her style and the jealousy persists.

Although Michelle's apartment caught my eye, it was Ashley Putman's home that stopped me in my tracks. Putman lives in the Houston home with her husband and two sons and has taken the past two years to decorate the home. Here, my favorite shot...the living room. Between the cozy brown leather chair and that black statement fireplace, I'm in love!



(Image via Lonny issue #4)

9 comments

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Oh I must go check out the new issue... I love!

carlee said...

Doesn't a new Lonny make for a divine day? So happy to see the new one out. Just adore this room. Every last detail...hope to see you soon Emily!

Link said...

Furniture Blogs info provides You a lot of furniture advice from choosing your right furniture for your home and office.

Regards,
Mac
Office Furniture Blogs

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

great issue (not my favorite though), loved both your choices! Michelle's apartment is my favorite probably

paula said...

Loved the feature with katie lee and michelle adams apt was amazing. such a fab issue.

{Arianna Belle} said...

I'm absolutely loving this issue too!

Hope you had a great weekend!

P.S. I left you a little something over on my blog today :)

monique said...

ahhh i'm dying i haven't gotten to flip through its pages...but i love what i have seen!

LindsB said...

This kept me entertained all afternoon and I was so happy about it.

junghwa by amy stewart said...

I like the mix and match chairs. Chic.