Happy Easter!

Happy Easter all! The weather here in Boston was absolutely amazing today and it has me very excited for the warm weather this week. We headed to my parents for a brunch today and I brought the dessert. This took me some time but came out great! It's not exactly nutritious but after giving up sweets for lent I was happy to sit down and have a big piece of cake.

Excuse the poor picture, I snapped it on our way out with my phone. Also a note to self: register for a cake stand!  Recipe can be found here.

6 comments

ashlina said...

happy easter sugar!!! :)

Design Esquire said...

Happy Easter! The cake looks delicious.

beth gales said...

Better yet, look for an amazing vintage one...they are often cheaper and much more unique! And you could wonder what fancy party might have had a cake on it before yours! :)

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I love tulips! Happy belated Easter:)

junghwa by amy stewart said...

You are going to be SO happy when you get a cake stand. I use mine all the time!!!

pve design said...

yum to buttermilk!
happy cake stand hunting!
pve