What a stud!

Lately I have been seeing studs everywhere. They turn up in both fashion and design and the more I see them, the more they grow on me. The first mention of this trend lead me to believe it would be short lived but suddenly I'm changing my mind. So is this trend here to stay or will it be yesterday's news soon?

On the walls? SO unexpected but I can't get enough!

Out of the ordinary in the kitchen, it makes a statement.

Dying over this bag and the belt? Perfect for jeans and a tee or a simple dress. I'll start with a touch in the wardrobe and see how that goes but I could get used to these in the home!

(Images via Bilhuber, Elizabeth Kimberly Design, Ethan AllenJason Wu, J.Crew) 

6 comments

Mi Vida Bonita said...

You're such a stud. ;) I had to say it!

That is a cute belt. I have been noticing stud purses right and left. I do like the stud detailing in the kitchen, its totally different. By the way those are my fav counter tops!

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

Love this trend and I think its here to stay.

I LOVED that kitchen when I first saw it and I would die for an Alexander Wang bag.

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Looove that handbag! The nailhead details in the kitchen are so unexpected. Looks like cabinet jewelry!

ashlina said...

that alexander wang bag just rocks my world and i would do anything to have one... :)

loving those interiors too!
just came across your blog. so glad i found it.
ill be following!

xo

Chic Coles said...

I am obsessed with studs...they add that perfect something to almost everything!

LindsB said...

love all the nailheads- I think its time for a bag like that one too- love that!