Tina Barney and Tory Burch

I've mentioned my love of Tory Burch stores in the past. Tory is all things chic not only in her stores but her style and home. For the Spring 2010 collection, Tory asked Tina Barney to shoot a series of prints and not only did Tina agree, but the shoot takes place at Tory's home. The clothes reflect the woman but so does her decor style. I may be scared to use this much color in my own home but it definitely works here.

Not normally a fan of matching furniture and wall, I love this. Add a shag carpet and lucite table....oh, and of course a pink tweed suit to top it off!

Sign me up for those shoes and skirt, the chair and that wallpaper. Does it remind you of the Domino book (so sad) that we all know and love?

Tina Barney is one talented photographer as well. Be sure to see more of here work found here.

9 comments

Mi Vida Bonita said...

Loove Tory Burch! I was just checking out her site today, so many new goodies I LOVE. Go to W Magazines website and you can enter to win 2 Tory Burch handbags!!! I did that today too. Lol! Good Luck!

beth gales said...

I miss Domino!! but thanks for the great pictures...love that table and the skirt on the last picture needs to be mine!

beth gales said...

I miss Domino!! but thanks for the great pictures...love that table and the skirt on the last picture needs to be mine!

Design Esquire said...

This may be a little much for me. I guess the difference is she has the money to switch everything out fairly regularly, so she wouldn't be living with that much pattern for as long as I would! It's definitely fun though.

LindsB said...

I miss Domino- I need to go back and re-read all my old issues. That magazine was the best!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Love picture #2.. Obsessed w/ TB. I just saw a cute pair of flats that I am swooning over :)

LenkaLovee said...

lovely :)

SogniSorrisi said...

What lovely photos. Am currently wearing a pair of Revas the most comfortable ballet flats--love them.

Sweet Nothings said...

i am DYING for tory to do a housewares line. hopefully soon...i just took my reva flats off