Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {tulle and tutus}

Since last week I've been pouring over the new Martha Stewart Weddings that just came out. It's full of all things pink and girly, and I can't get enough! This spread features brides and flower girls with a ballet-inspired theme (which of course I am all about) with the simple makeup and hair thrown into a bun. Now this may be a bit much for a wedding (or at least the one that I'll be attending, says the fiance) but I find this inspiring in more ways than one. The pink and gold and details all around make this perfect for a girl's room or a modern dressing room, don't you think? It's an inspiration board waiting to happen if you ask me!


(Images via Martha Stewart Weddings)

6 comments

carlee said...

It's so gorgeous! I think ballet is the most romantic thing. So beautiful!

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Oh these photos are LOVELY! I've been meaning to pick up a copy of the latest issue---thanks for the reminder. So much eye candy! XO Katie

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

all of these are so beautiful! thanks for sharing!

Jaime said...

Gorgeous- I may need to get this issue....for inspiration! :)

LindsB said...

This issue made me wish I stuck with ballet when I was little....maybe then I would be as graceful as these women- they are all just stunning.

Fé... said...

This editorial is so beautiful... All the ballet outfit and the bride. So sweet...