Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {a casual French themed affair}

Although this bride lives in Australia she insisted on having a French, rustic themed wedding. Based on these pictures, it's easy to tell that she accomplished that theme, and a whole lot more. Not only is couple gorgeous, but the venue, Deux Belettes, served as the perfect backdrop to the insanely gorgeous day. I'm pretty sure this will also be added to my Destination Wishlist I have, which appears to be growing by the day.

I love the simplicity of it all with the linen tableclothes and the simple white flowers. Perfect for a spring or summer wedding here of course. This makes me, again, want to throw my colors out the window and go with a simple white and tan theme.


Hello gorgeous couple in the perfect setting! I love the simple greens on the walls. The tabletops were also ideal and I cannot get enough of the long tables and those linen tableclothes!

Everything went together flawlessly for this wedding. Even the cake. Simple with a touch of green from the flowers....and look at him stare at her!

(Images via Wedding Style Guide)

5 comments

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

absolutely gorgeous and the dress looks stunning

SogniSorrisi said...

Love the casual romance of this wedding. So beautiful.

Design Esquire said...

It's just gorgeous! I love the softness of it, and the chandeliers!!

LindsB said...

That bride is just stunning- I love the dress and hair- perfect combo!

Sidney said...

So gorgeous!!!