Rock on Ryan, rock on!

After finally having some time to sit and read the new Lonny (yes, I know it's been too long!) I have become infatuated with the work of Ryan Korban. The spread was amazing and this 25 year old is the next big thing if you ask me. He brings up a point of how design may be ready for a change since much of the same has been around for so long and yet many shelter magazines are closing. He may just be right. A lover of art and fashion, his style is fresh and new. His ability to add textures and color to rooms is amazing. If you don't believe me, take a look for yourself!


(Images via Ryan Korban)

2 comments

Jaime said...

I love that desk w/ the link legs and those two unique blue/turq chairs!

LindsB said...

Lonny rocks! are you doing some changes to the blog, because if you are I like them!