Please pardon the interruption...

This week Tie-the-Knot Tuesday is on hold. I just got back from the wonderful Target and I'm telling everyone...get...there...NOW! Liberty of London has made it's way to the states and they have everything from clothing to home decor. I was in heaven walking through the aisles (even though there wasn't much to pick from) so take a look at some of my favorites and get to your nearest store soon!

I did not find any pillows but how cute are these? And this tray was old out but I am still on the search!

Not sure if it's the fact that there was no rain in Boston today but I'm ready for spring and some bright colors. But don't forget about the kids either....
 

Add an accessory for the final touch!

Most of these things were not even available at the store and are sold out online but I was able to get my  hands on this black and white ceramic canister. Love it!

7 comments

Deliciously Organized said...

I have yet to make it out to tarjay! but i can't wait...and i hope i find that tray!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

They have some things in their store in London, but not everything unfortunately, I was really really coveting the green cushion... the collection won;t be in store until next week so Im waiting to see the quality, Im really loving their stationery too!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I didn't get to Target and checked online- so much sold out!! :( I LOVE that peacock pillow- doesn't go w/ anything in my apt though lol

LindsB said...

Which one did you go to so I know to not hit up that one :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I need to go. Those baby dresses are making my biological clock tick loudly.

Fé... said...

I'm loving the pillows. The patterns are fabulous. The color is great!!! I wish they invaded Indonesia as well :p

paula said...

I bought a few things:)