My French chateau...

Tonight I had the opportunity to go to an event at Grange in the Boston Design Center. Not knowing too much about the manufacturer, I fell in love with some of the pieces but unfortunately, walked right away when I saw the price tags. The style is amazing and so many of the pieces can transform to other styles of decor. Right now I'm ready to pack my bags and not only move to France but in a French chateau to live like this, even if it's just for a day!

My very favorite piece, this enormous modular unit. Filled with books for show and plenty of room for some keepsakes on show, the ladder is the perfect companion...




Now moving onto the "living room" in my chateau, these pillows and that chair just make me giddy. That pop of color in a neutral room works year round and of course changes with the seasons...


Did you spy the amazing wood floors too? Hopefully the weather in France is better than the rain we're expecting here in Boston. Now if only my flight goes without a hitch! You're all invited to visit whenever you wish.

It's a busy week at work so there may be a lack of posts. I'll apologize ahead of time and truthfully, I've been lacking inspiration lately. I need to tap that inner creativity and hope to be back soon with a new look to come as well!

2 comments

Rebecca said...

LOVE THIS!!! Such great inspiration... one day...

Stephanie Sabbe said...

so fun! I need to make it over to the design center soon.