A Moroccan Retreat

This month Harper's Bazaar featured Paloma Picasso's Moroccan home and it's absolutely fabulous. This woman has had quite the life (on top of being Pablo Picasso's daughter). Perhaps it's because I am dying for spring to get here or the fact that I'm still so upset I did not travel to Morocco while studying in Southern Spain but I love the looks of this home! The chandalier and that red bookcase are drool worthy...

Not only is her home gorgeous but how about her collection with Tiffany & Co? I would love to walk in Paloma's shoes for just ONE DAY! Here are some of my favorites from her collection...


This ring...I need it. Isn't cobalt the color of the season?


Who doesn't love a little mix of tuquoise, diamond and gold? This ring is perfect for warm summer days and of course WAY over my budget.

7 comments

Chic Coles said...

That jewelry is stunning. thank you.

LindsB said...

diamonds? did i read diamonds in this post hahaha.

can you tell whats on my mind :)

Mi Vida Bonita said...

The ring is so very pretty! So is her home.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

so fun.

I go to an Indian place twice a week these days and I noticed they had an India version of Elle Decor and I REALLY want it. I get Elle Decor,they don't send us all the same things. I want the India one!

I know your post is not about India, but it made me think of it:)

Deliciously Organized said...

Thanks for pointing this one out! I hadn't seen it. I LOVE that ring...and the earrings....and the..well I like it all!

Laura Trevey said...

Gorgeous turquoise and diamond ring!!

SogniSorrisi said...

I love this so much. Seriously. *sigh*