Destination wishlist...Etangs de Corot

After a busy week and a bad cold, I'm prepping for the week ahead. The nice weather that has teased us Bostonians is gone, and the rain is coming back. Every day I wake to more rain makes me wish it were July already! As I wait around for the sunny days ahead, I can't help but daydream about all the places I'm ready to get to (and unfortunately I have to save my vacation days until November for the honeymoon!). Just a quick jet set to lovely France is what I need right now. Les Etangs de Corot is the perfect place (between Paris and Versailles) to relax and regain some energy.

I'll just sit and enjoy the gardens from this view when I arrive. Add a glass of vino and you can't go wrong! Depending on my mood, I'll stay in one of these lovely French suites....

Or be bold and go for this one...

After I settle in I'll prep for dinner here with the gorgeous slate walls and chandaliers...
And finally end the night with a massage at the spa...

Happy Monday!

6 comments

Slumber Designs said...

OMG... your blog pictures are amazing!! I'm having so much fun going through your posts.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I'm there I can feel it... in my dreams.
Gorgeous

SogniSorrisi said...

Beautiful! Love the art in the dining room!

LindsB said...

i say lets go no- lets just pack our stuff and get away! I've had ENOUGH of this rain!!

Deliciously Organized said...

this weather is driving me nuts! so sick of wearing layers and rain boots all the time. Ready to get away!

Chic Coles said...

Wow what a beautiful place. That dining room is just stunning with the paintings.