Currently loving....Maya Williams

I'm sure everyone has seen the new Coastal Living. Three kitchens that the one and only Erika from Urban Grace designed are showcased and they do not disappoint. If you haven't yet checked it out, be sure to soon! The entire issue is filled with great work and I was surely impressed with this home designed by Maya Williams. The gorgeous Cape Code style home is located in California. Being on the East Coast, I could see this on Cape Cod or one of the islands around here. There is just enough detail in every room and each piece was chosen with perfection. Not too stuffy but just right for a home by the water!

Wishing that I could wake up to this view every.single.day.
LOVE this extra large headboard. Draws the eye to the bed and there are those studs again!

(Images via Coastal Living)

5 comments

Design Esquire said...

I bought this magazine over the weekend, and loved this house too! Can you image living with these views everyday?

Jaime said...

That driftwood table is AMAZING!!

Chic Coles said...

There is three or more elements in each photo that I am dying over...nailheads, chairs, fabrics and that driftwood table!!

LenkaLovee said...

such gorgeous photos!
definitely saving a few to my inspirations folder! :D

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

love the wood/branch coffee table and those white chairs with the antler chandelier. love it all!