Celerie Kemble for J.Crew!

Has everyone seen the new ladies featured in the March J.Crew magazine? The idea showcases various ladies with great personal style and how they each throw a different twist on J.Crew classics. When I saw Celerie Kemble and her interview on the site, I knew J.Crew hit it out of the park. To read her interview, click here.

And since I've been going throught the site, I figured I'd post some of my favorite pieces for spring!


Can't go wrong with classic stripes. I love how this comes in grey and tan! This floral dress is also perfect for both day and night. Great colors for spring and summer too!
These pants will be in my closet, possibly in every single color.
Ruffles are huge for spring and this is the perfect way to try it out without going overboard. And the jacket...a classic that will never go out of style! So, what are your favorite picks for spring?

9 comments

Design Esquire said...

I heart JCrew. If I could, I would buy all my clothes there.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I wish there was a J.Crew in London, but of course everything would be like double the price, with pound being as it is and all that, like Banana republic and anthropologie, everything is (or at least) seems so much more expensive that over the pond... Great looks!!

Beth Gales said...

That dress is great! I am a big JCrew fan, too.

Chic Coles said...

Love all of these...the sandals are so cute!

Jaime said...

I love it all- the ruffled jacket thing!!

LindsB said...

OK I totally live under a rock...I saw this magainze this weekend and saw that first photo and thought to myself that looks like Celerie, well I guess it was and I'm just slow :)

love this collection, I cant wait for it to go on sale haha.

Tangerine Fairy said...

Love the first outfit especially the blouse!

~TF
http://overlookingmississippi.blogspot.com/

paula said...

i have been fawning over those sandals, so not in my price range and I already have enough pairs.

Gaia said...

J'adore J.crew... I'd love they delivery to Italy too...! Sigh!
enjoy your weekend!