What a knockout!

The Designer Showhouse of Westchester, NY includes some fantastic rooms done by fabulous designers. Each of the 20 rooms were designed with attention to every single detail and it's tough not to notice. I'm especially in love with the ceilings of the rooms all the way to the tiny details (check out the suitcase end table!). There's so much to see here, you could stare for days. I won't say I didn't warn you!

Oh hello outdoor room! Are the colors here not amazing? I love the light over the table!

The dark walls and magnificent architecture.. I die


You notice the suitcases used as the end table? I'm going to flea markets looking for replicas now...


Can we talk about the gigantic headboard here? Amazing!


This solves the constant question of "what to do with the rounded room?".


Ready to move right in. Despite the various designers that worked on the rooms, the home just works!

(Images and designers found here)

6 comments

Design Esquire said...

Surprisingly, I love the orange ceiling in the kitchen. It just really works!

Jaime said...

That outdoor room is amazing! Hello, dream home!?

And I too like the orange ceiling in the kitchen- it really pops! :)

AB HOME Interiors said...

What an incredible home. Every room has so much to look at. Loved it, thanks for the photos!

LindsB said...

I could look at these rooms for hours and keep finding new and fun things to look at- I LOVE this!!

Deliciously Organized said...

Such gorgeous rooms! I adore that gray chair in the last photo!!

Jaime said...

I featured this on my Friday Faves! :)