Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {a very pretty candy table}

Did everyone have a nice long weekend? I had a great weekend and was able to spend time with my sister who was back home from Chicago. It's really so much more fun with my sisters around and making sure we have a good time is important. We celebrated both my sisters birthdays since they are in February! We ate, drank and had lots of cake this weekend. I could use a detox now.

Happy Birthday Julie and Jill!!

I'm not feeling very creative today. Actually, the inspiration is surrounding me (mostly by the piles of magazines nearby) but I'm just not feeling it. I do love the candy table that Amy Atlas recently put together and I am trying to decide whether or not tod o one at my own wedding. I love the colors and would make a beeline for this table at any event. The macaroons and those tiny pink boxes with grey ribbons just put a smile on my face!

6 comments

Dressed said...

I wouldn't even know where to begin. I'd probably hang out at the table all night!

LindsB said...

Ahhh, all that pink- I love it!

Loving Life in Southern California! said...

Loving pink lately! Especially with all the vday inspiration on the web! Great collage!
Jami @www.jamigoldsmith-imagine.blogspot.com

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

Love all the desserts and the color is so fun and I'm usually not a pink person! =)

MeghalinaBee said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Jaime said...

I love Amy Atlas's blog...though I must admit, I get jealous because her job looks so fun!