Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {in love with another dress!}

I love my wedding dress, there's no doubt about that. It's a secret and will be revealed on the big day, so there won't be any pics here until then! I will admit that although I love my dress, I feel like I could fall for MANY dresses. If I were rich, I'd probably buy lots of them, and just for fun. While trying on dresses and deciding on my own, I could have cried thinking about how you only get to wear these things for ONE DAY! To me, this is just not fair. Come November, I would like to start a monthly wedding dress club (much like a book club) where all ladies can come hang out in dresses (Friends style when Monica, Phoebe and Rachel sat and drank beers). I think this could be a real hit.

In the meantime, I am lusting after this lovely brides' dress. The sparkle, the beach setting...perfection.






Great colors, right? Such a simple yet elegant wedding. What's not to love?

(Image via Real Weddings)

6 comments

Design Esquire said...

Wow, it is really pretty! I like the color of her bridesmaid dresses too.

Emily A. Clark said...

I wouldn't mind being a bridesmaid if I could wear that dress :)

LindsB said...

That is a really pretty dress. Sometimes I wish I could have many dresses, that would be fun!

LenkaLovee said...

gorgeous wedding! love the color scheme and the dresses are stunning! :)

My Owl Barn said...

Lovely photos and the dress is simply stunning!

Jaime said...

That dress is stunning!
I can imagine it being SO hard to find a dress... I think I am going to have a hard time with it.

Can't wait to see yours!