Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {Aliana & David}

Last year I posted this gorgeous wedding that immediately came to mind when I was thinking about the perfect wedding to post this week. The bright red and oranges just scream happy. Yet, while browsing Martha Stewart Weddings, I came across this fabulous affair with touches of pink and red. With NYC as a backdrop and the event at The Rainbow Room, it's the perfect romantic mix without being cheesy. The red tableclothes make such a statement and that cake, I could use a piece right about now!


The little tray of red candies...perfection. Also love the individual red and pink favors...so Martha!

6 comments

Design Esquire said...

Wow. It's just beautiful (and perfect for Valentines Day!). Are you guys doing anything special?

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

mmm now i have some valentines decorating ideas!

LenkaLovee said...

what a gorgeous wedding and so perfect for valentines day! :)

LindsB said...

so pretty, love the color of the flowers

Jaime said...

Aw this is so sweet and chic. I love the place setting.

carlee said...

oh my, it's so cute..love that little cake on the plate, it's precious.