Put some spring in your step!

Although the weekend in Boston was sunny and gorgeous, it's by no means spring yet. For some reason, this year winter is just dragging, and I dream of summer days ahead. I recently came across this gorgeous room in the recent Elle Decor. The Manhattan loft adds the perfect mix of color to a subtle palette. I've been a fan of Jason Wu since the beginning, and his spring collection is one that is seen all over the pages of magazines this year. These pieces are a perfect complement to this room.




For now, I'll just keep imagining I have one of these frocks and the gorgeous home to walk into while wearing them! 

(Image via Elle Decor and Style.com)

4 comments

Chic Coles said...

It was 68 degrees in New Orleans today and I was really felling like it was spring. These are really beautiful dresses and a fun room!

Design Esquire said...

I can't wait for spring too. Love the room and the dresses you picked out!

Jaime said...

Love the bright dresses...this week is going to be miserable, we need more of these!

LenkaLovee said...

so lovely. those colors are amazing! :)