Pretty paper goods + great friends = a fabulous baby shower!

I'm sure most of you have heard of Sugar Paper because they have surely made the rounds in the world of blogs. The stationary studio in California makes some of the most gorgeous goods I have ever seen and I have been smitten since the very first day I laid eyes on Chelsea Shukov and Jamie Grobecker's work. They co-founded the fabulous company and there is not a single item of theirs that I don't LOVE.  If it was in the budget, these ladies would be doing my wedding invitations!

Recently, Jamie threw Chelsea a baby shower since she's expecting and was able to pull it off without Chelsea finding out. Everything from the color scheme to the food (and of course the invites) are perfect in every way and I'm thinking this could work for a bridal shower too! And if not, I'm just stashing it away here for a baby shower of one of my friends in the future.

Since I don't have any baby showers in the near future I'll stick with one of these lovelies...
(Images via Oh So Beautiful Paper (shower) and Sugar Paper)

9 comments

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

truly beautiful, what a party :) love their work
Have a great weekend xoxo

SogniSorrisi said...

What beautiful elements for the party!

Beth Gales said...

Wow--I love the classic look of everything! Great party ideas too!

paula said...

this is gorgeous! love the second notecard, darling.

Pink to Green said...

I'm absolutely smitten with this shower; all the details are perfect!

Chic Coles said...

Wow how beautiful. The knapkins are just lovely! And the flowers.

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, what a heavenly shower. I've always wanted to do a black, white and yellow themed nursery for a little girl!

Haven and Home said...

Oh I am in love with every single one of these!

LindsB said...

I love that little desktop calender- I need one like that for my desk at work, maybe it would make me enjoy being here more :)