Next up....living rooms!

Monday was all about the red, white and pink kitchens and today we're onto living rooms (with a few extras thrown in here and there). Here are a few of my favorites that I've saved over time. I am having so much fun with all these colors this week. I may have to keep up the momentum here.

I'm usually a girl that goes for neutrals but after looking at all these colorful rooms, I may be a color convert.

(Images via Jonathan Adler, Jonathan Berger, Steven Shubel, Jonathan Berger, Miles Redd, Southern Accent)

9 comments

Rebecca said...

I LOVE ALL OF THOSE ROOMS! I wish that my house could magically look like that with a snap of a finger!

MeghalinaBee said...

these rooms are so fun!! now only if i can convince my dear husband to adore pink the way i do... ;)

carlee said...

isn't color so much fun? top left has always been a favorite of mine...love your picks!

Chic Coles said...

That first image with the bamboo mirror and giraffe is my favorite!

Jaime said...

Who knew pink & red could be so chic for home decor? I love these!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

I love the 2nd and 4th pics the most - just those pops of pink to make the rooms a bit girly.

The Zhush said...

Perfectly put together indeed! Love this.

LindsB said...

The first entry way is still one of my favorites even after seeing it so many times, I just love it!

Dressed said...

We posted about the same thing! Love me some pink