Kitchens with a punch!

A punch of red that is. Since Valentine's Day is on the horizon, I figured this week I would have a theme. A red, white, and pink theme.  I am no huge fan of the big holiday celebrated this month but I am a huge fan of these colors. With all the cold weather Boston has had lately these colors just make me want spring to be here...now. Soon enough, right?

Today....red and white kitchens. These are so bright and cheery, who wouldn't want to wake up and into one of these for a cup of joe?

LOVE the farmers sink!



Is this not similar to the kitchen in the movie It's Complicated? Those windows over the sink....amazing.

This kitchen is perfect for a gorgeous home on an island wouldn't it? I think I would make margaritas and entertain all night long with a kitchen like this!

(Images via Coastal Living, Country Living, Decorpad, Interior Design Story, Country Living, House Beautiful, bestinteriordesign)

8 comments

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I love colorfoul kitchens, these ones are so pretty!

carlee said...

Oh I love each one! They are too much fun! I agree, the last one definitely looks like a great place to have a margarita!

Chic Coles said...

That first kitchen is my favorite. I agree, not a huge fan of the day but love the colors!

Marie said...

So pretty! I love the one with the lavender wall......

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I never would have thought I would, but I LOVe the last one! So fun!

LindsB said...

love the last one too, the high gloss makes it!

Blair said...

Of love that lilac tile!

paula said...

love the 3rd one up. the windows, all white, with natural elements, so pretty.