In love with...Sally Steponkus

I stopped dead in my tracks when I laid eyes upon this Washington D.C. condo. Sally Steponkus is the designer and she definitely hit this one out of the park. Between the light colors throughout the condo and the statement black wall in the guest room, I'm smitten. The mix of high and low end make this condo perfection. I just don't think there's anything I dislike in this home. I'll happily move in tomorrow!


Are you smitten yet?

(Images via DC by Design Blog)

10 comments

Dressed said...

I HAVE to have that sofa!!!

LindsB said...

totally smitten- love everything about this condo, I want to move in asap

Design Esquire said...

Totally smitten too. I especially love the living room and the master bedroom. Gorgeous.

SogniSorrisi said...

Wow. I totally love this.

Chic Coles said...

I love this! Especially all the calm neutral colors and then the pops of darker colors.

Courtney said...

I LOVE it! Wow, can I please live there?

paula said...

smitten? um, yes! just gorgeous.

Mi Vida Bonita said...

That is a fabulous feature wall. I just love that pattern. I like how she chose a mirror that replicates the pattern as well! Lovely home indeeed.

oh and ghost chairs at the dining table..oh my! love.

carlee said...

oh wow, so many amazing elements! LOVE the bench/wallpaper/boots shot...the

jamigoldsmith-imagine said...

These are just beautiful! so calm and relaxing! Love it!