I want to be here...

I know it's only Wednesday but I feel as though it should be Friday. On top of the running around I've been doing, it's freezing cold in Boston and I am SO ready for spring. Of course I have a few months to go before the warm weather appears but right about now, I would like to be here.

A gorgeous porch with some sun and bright colors! After reading Marianne's post I got thinking about how I need a bit more color in my life. Some warmer weather and sun would be good also! This porch is going to have to be at my future home....it's calling me. 

(Image via Martha Stewart home tours)

6 comments

Beth Gales said...

Such an inviting room! And I'm with you, this week seems to be dragging...

carlee said...

Me too. That looks a lovely spot to be!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

me too, gorgeous, so relaxing!

Jaime said...

So pretty- love that space. Perfect styling.

LenkaLovee said...

oh take me with you! that's gorgeous! :)

Pink to Green said...

The pillows and plants and what appears to be lemondade make this such an appealing image. Spring is calling my name too!