Chocolate, candy and a tablespoon of love

Keeping with the theme, I figured I'd branch out and add some great gifts that would be great to receive this Valentine's Day. Surely, the day is all about love and NOT about the gifts, but they never hurt.

Of course I'm going to start out with something delicious because 1) this fits the true stereotype of the day and 2) I heart chocolate! Good Fortunes lets you sent a HUGE fortune cookie and you can personalize the message. And speaking from someone who's had one in the past...they are DELISH! If you're not a cookie fan, I'd go with edibles, inc. You can upload a picture or send a cake or cookie "card" and who wouldn't want to open one of these? (Note: that is a sample cookie and I did not write the message!)




For those that want to get crafty in the kitchen, why not try this?

Just a box of chocolates, you say? Not a chance. Bakerella actually made this and it's a CAKE! I don't think I have the time, nor the patience, but it rocks.

Believe me now? Now I think these would be a bit easier...

Mini cake bites shaped like Hersey Kisses. YUM! See recipes here and here.

This year will be a low key holiday with relaxing and hopefully, candy. Don't get me wrong, flowers and going all out are fun, but chocolate is one thing I fall for.

6 comments

Jaime said...

Bakerella has the BEST ideas! I love the hershey kiss like mini cakes. So cute! :)

SogniSorrisi said...

Best of both worlds are flower cookies! They come in a long box like flowers with faux stems!

Mi Vida Bonita said...

OMG yum how cute is that heart shaped candy box set...and its cake! wow.

Design Esquire said...

Beautiful images. They're making me hungry!

Pink to Green said...

Those mini cake bites look delicious!

LindsB said...

Its totally not all about the gifts, but its so nice when the man in your life comes home with flowers or candy.