Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {Paper Source}

I often go to Paper Source for ideas when it comes to crafting. The blog is great and since I have wedding invitations on the mind, I have been searching for ideas that will work for me, on a budget. Their workshops are great and if you have a wedding in the future, I would recommend hitting up a store next month during their wedding workshops. I have my fingers crossed that I find something perfect for me.

Today the store unveiled their new Wedding Invitation Collection. There's not a huge selection but most offer flat printing or letterpress, which I think is great. The prices are great but I do wish that additional colors existed.




I'd love these for a summer wedding. That yellow just pops!



The font in these is fabulous and I love the envelope liners.



In addition to the wedding invites, there are some great choices for Save the Date's, which I need to get out ASAP! They have a great selection...




The calendar on here is fantastic, this may be in the running!


Matches the invites above...


A little more modern, but so simple and classic.

If anyone has suggestions or a specific vendor or Etsy seller, I'm all eyes! I'd love feedback or advice if you've done your own invites in the past, or recommend someone just do them for me.

7 comments

LindsB said...

I love Paper Source!! I go there all the time and just wonder, I also spend alot of money there too haha.

I'm not engaged yet but when I am I cant wait to email you with all my questions to see what you did :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

oh! picking out wedding invites is so much fun. I want to get married again!

pve design said...

Way back when we got married, the invites were very classic and I love looking back at it, nothing fussy, just clean and classic. Think about that!
pve

Deliciously Organized said...

I would have such a difficult time picking some out! I love everything at paper source, I seem to be there way too often. Sorry to have missed you this week, we still need to get together!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

I used their paper for a bunch of my wedding projects, but sadly their gorgeous invitations were out of my budget. I love going to the store - so many great things and amazing colors!

Pink to Green said...

I adore the one with the calendar too-- the envelope liner is a perfect compliment!

Fé... said...

Lavender's a sweet color for wedding invitation :) That's my fave among this. I prefer a touch of gold for my future wedding party though.