Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {a hip and modern wedding}

I have had this wedding saved in my inspiration folder for quite some time. Jesi Haack Weddings handled the planning and what a fantastic job they did! Although the colors are not my favorite, the clean look is so fresh and perfect for a summer wedding. From the custom monogram to the fortune cookies, all details were thought through. The special day took place at The Bel Mar Hotel, just as chic as all the details!




The couples' favorite mid-century designers topped each table. ADORABLE!

The fortune cookies told the story of the couples' engagement and the groom designed the custom monogram!

9 comments

Deliciously Organized said...

I love the fortune cookies! What a creativ idea. I also love the flower vases.

Marie said...

Gorgeous! I'm inspired by this color combo, it's so fresh and modern and not too girly! Perfect :)

Thanks for sharing!

xo

julie said...

how colorful and fun! what groom designs a monogram, though. really? does he exist?

Jaime said...

So lovely- I love all the citrus colors. That last photo is so cute.

Laura@JourneyChic said...

The geometric pattern is so cool! A friend of mine got married last year and had similar colors - she would have loved to see this wedding for inspiration.

Donna said...

These colors are so beautiful!!! LOVE IT ALL!

SogniSorrisi said...

I love the elements - the cookies, the favour with the engagement story. Beautiful.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

i love the colors, so pretty! bold colors weddings are so cool

LindsB said...

Love this wedding, I love how they pulled the square pattern and used it throughout the whole wedding- so creative!!