Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {a DIY project}

Over the past few weeks I had the opportunity to craft a bit. When I got engaged, I knew I wanted to ask my bridesmaids and maids of honor in clever way. Thinking about how to tie my colors into a craft that I could present to them became a challenge, and I went back and forth many times before settling with.............

NAIL POLISH.

Finally, I found myself in A.C. Moore and Michael's walking up and down the aisles looking for the materials to put these together. Each lady (5 total) received a personalized box and I wrote each a poem asking her to be in the wedding. I am so excited to have my bridesmaids all set!

I started with a cute brown box and added some sparkle...


I found my colors and added a few bows....




And finished by wrapping the entire box...



I could not be happier with the results, or all of my bridesmaids/maids of honor to be!

7 comments

Design Esquire said...

What a wonderful idea! That was very thoughtful (and crafty!) of you.

carlee said...

LOVE it! It's perfect! You are so creative. Your colors are beautiful!

SogniSorrisi said...

What a nice and personal way to ask them! I did something similar, putting a poem asking the girls to be my bridesmaids in pretty silver frames.

I think its great they'll have something to keep as a memento.

LindsB said...

This is such a cute way of asking them, I LOVE it!! How creative of you!

Jaime said...

That is SUCH a cute idea! I love it. So special and sweet :) and who doesn't like nail polish!?

Pink to Green said...

This is such a great idea and would make any lady feel special!

Blueprint Bliss said...

What a thoughtful idea!