Set your DVR {Cinema Style}

The Fine Living Network is running a new show called Cinema Style: Designer Visions. I just watched the first episode that aired this week and I AM HOOKED! The show features Thom Filicia, John Saladino and Richard Mishaan as they decorate New York lofts after a favorite movie. Each designer is amazing and has a special way of displaying his vision. The results will be featured in House Beautiful, Veranda and Town & Country (for each designer listed above).

Thom Filicia: The Big Chill

This image gives no justice to the bedroom. The deep gray is perfect and that bed...ah! Thom used amazing wallpaper in the main room that gave just enough texture and shine to the space. It was really spectacular.

John Saladino: The Girl with the Pearl Earring

I LOVED the floors Mr. Saladino used. His final loft was so very Veranda...I can't wait to see this in their issue coming up!



Richard Mishaan: Dinner at Eight

With a mix of modern, traditional and neoclassical styles, Richard Mishaan did a fabulous job. The textures and colors he used in the living room are my favorite!




My favorite of the night was Thom Filicia by far but all designers did a wonderful job. Be sure to check out one of the repeats of this show!

6 comments

Jaime said...

What fun show idea! I need to catch it.. I wonder if I get the fine living channel... hmm :)

Deliciously Organized said...

I need to look it up when I get home and add it to the DVR. Thanks for letting us know!

Emily A. Clark said...

Oooh, Why have I not heard about this. . . . Sounds like something I would love!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, I want to watch! And Dinner At Eight is my favorite layout - I love the collection of photographs on the wall!! :)

Haven and Home said...

What?!?!?!? I must see this, I wonder if we get that channel, I have never heard of that!

LindsB said...

How have I not heard or seen this...I'm going to check my TV now- thanks for the heads up!