One impressive Before and After

While perusing the Architectural Digest website after posting here, I came across this "reinvention". This limestone facing the park in NYC had owners with a short deadline with lots to accomplish. I'd say they did a pretty stellar job and the results exude both glamour and comfort. Plus, I just convinced myself that the grey walls in the dining room are perfection. I'm trying to track down the Benjamin Moore color now to stow away for future use. Be sure to check out the "before" shots!






(Designed by Shelton, Mindel & Associates)

7 comments

Emily A. Clark said...

I do love the gray but the bedroom is my favorite! It just wouldn't look right if you threw your clothes in that floor, would it? :)

Thanks for the heads up on the Young House Love post. I'll check it out.

MeghalinaBee said...

What a gorgeous space! I love that staircase!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

EMily! This could be my favorite space you have posted. I could move in, as is. I LOVE

Jaime said...

Gorgeous- I want that dining room!

carlee said...

I love before and afters and this is a fabulous one. The bedroom is divine!

paula said...

wow, I cant get past that bedroom.

Pink to Green said...

Stunning! I especially adore the bedroom with the cozy fireplace and beautiful light fixture