Loving Mr. Elie Saab

Ellie Saab is a household name in the world of fashion. His dresses are stunning and the Spring 2010 line doesn't disappoint. The February issue of Architectural Digest showcases the designers' apartment in Paris and it's as gorgeous as his own line. There are some major showstoppers in these rooms. Just check out the lights on display!




In addition to this Parisian apartment that I'd love to walk call my own, Elie Saab also decided to restore an early 20th century home in Lebanon...





I'd say this will suite the nice Mediterranean climate, wouldn't you? The age of the home combined with the contemporary furniture make for a perfect setting. Actually, I think this looks more like a hotel than a home but I won't decline an invite!

And because I am such a fan, here are some of my favorites from the spring collection.



8 comments

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

His home is incredible. That bed is my favorite!

LenkaLovee said...

stunning photos! hard to choose a favorite! :) have a fabulous weekend dear :)

Haven and Home said...

I saw this and I was drooling. Love the clothes too.

wsxwhx601 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fé... said...

Geez, the guy is truly artistic and avant garde; don't you think? I'm loving the off-white color palette of his place. Elegantly beautiful! Just like his collection. Thanks for sharing, deary...

Deliciously Organized said...

Oh wow, from the home to dresses. Love it all. I especially LOVE that top right dress with the gold!

Anne @ The City Sage said...

LOVE this collection! that nude dress on the left is especially lovely--and I adore the way the models are wearing their hair. i might have to give that a try!

Style Bent said...

You've just helped me find the bed of my dreams. If we should ever unite as one I'll be sure to send you an invitation to the shindig ; )

Link Love
http://stylebent.blogspot.com/2010/01/ive-found-one.html