Keeping it simple...with white

I recently came across Mollie Johnson Interiors, based out of MA. Mollie and her team are quite talented and I am in love with the interiors she created. After growing up in both Berlin and Paris, her family settled in South Carolina. Her work mixes some Southern style with the European elegance. Take a look at her additional work here.


Sign me UP for this room. I think I need that bed!




It's a definite. I need a white kitchen in my future home. No questions asked.






The striped window treatments here are the perfect addition. And I heart that ottoman.

(All images via Mollie Johnson Interiors)



11 comments

Design Esquire said...

WOW. That is exactly my style (but much better than I could ever reproduce). Great post.

MeghalinaBee said...

That bed is to die for!! I am also loving the white kitchen with the bold appliances and counters. Great post!! I have serious house envy now! ;)

Rebecca said...

I want that bed too!! Darling!

paula said...

It's all so gorgeous!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

I'm in love with the bench at the foot of the first bed and the pretty, soft greens she uses. Quite talented - thanks for sharing!

SogniSorrisi said...

Love white kitchens as well. Love the look of white bedrooms but not sure I would be able to keep it as pristine as shown in photos! lol

Adore that photo with the banquette.

LindsB said...

I wish I could jump into that bed in the first picture right this second, looks lovely!

carlee said...

The second photograph of the bedroom is gorgeous. The headboard, the bedding, the botanical photographs. LOVE.

Fé... said...

Perfect ensemble! I wanna move in :p

Blueprint Bliss said...

I love all of the images- but esp that first room. I'm with you- sign me up!

Nay said...

nice pics!