It's the color of the year for 2010!

It's been a most relaxing weekend and I can't help but keep thinking, omg, it's 2010! I want this year to be filled with fun, excitement and lots of love. My list of things I want to do continues to grow and I only hope that I can keep checking off my accomplishments. I am working on a little blog makeover to start and the results should be seen in the coming weeks.

What better way to kick off the new year than to post some images that use the Pantone Color of 2010....TURQUOISE. When it comes to wearing or decorating, I prefer to use a dash of color so as not to go overboard. Here are some of my favorite rooms that use the color...perfectly!








(Images from top: Nanette Lapore's home via House of Turquoise; Joe Nye via HouseBeautiful; Timothy Mather via House and Home; Kendall Wilkinson via Traditional Home; Suzanne Kasler via SouthernAccents)

8 comments

Design Esquire said...

Oooh, I love the images. Great way to start off the week (and the year!).

carlee said...

It's crazy that the back of the chair fabric matches the vanity skirt!

I agree with you, the color can be bright and at times small touches of the color are best!

Haven and Home said...

If turquoise is the color of the year then it should be a very happy year!

Jaime said...

Adore turquoise too- so glad it's the 2010 color :) LOVE that desk with the zebra chair...to die for.

Happy new year and be sure to check my blog for a giveaway today!

SogniSorrisi said...

Love turquoise and these rooms!!

Tammy@InStitches said...

These are really gorgeous pics !

**WE BLOG ARTISTS** said...

SUCH a wonderful colour...I could eat it!
Char

Stephanie Sabbe said...

love it as an accent. Love the first pic