If I had my choice...

Today, Camilla over at High-Heeled Foot in the Door had me cracking up over her post When Husbands Decorate. It looks as though her hubby and my soon-to-be hubby have similar interests! All of our apartments so far have an office/rock room to house the guitars (yes, plural), amps and cords galore! I try to keep "my side" tidy with the desk while Rob has "his side" contained. It seems that personal space will always exist (on both sides) and I can't say it's unfair. But, in my own little fantasy world I have saved this image for years! If I were living alone or perhaps have a small office or closet to myself one day, it'll be all pinked out. Not only do I want this woman's outfit but I want the curtains, shoes, vanity, purse and everything else pictured here...



During one of my moves I must have thrown out or lost my precious pages that were torn on all sides. If anyone knows of the designer here so I can give credit, please let me know!!

(Image via bijou kaleidoscope)

6 comments

LindsB said...

I would love to have pink in my house, lots of it!! But, nope, my BF is like Camilas husband and your fiancee :)

SogniSorrisi said...

My husband would be the same with the pink. I'm trying to convince him to go for some purple.

One day I hope to have a dressing room or something that I can make totally girlie.

Dallas Shaw said...

those curtains are great
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I LOOOVE everything about this space. Love it. Must have baby girl asap:)

LenkaLovee said...

haha. funny, i just did a post recently about betsey johnson's majorly pink apartment! this photo is stunning.. you know, i find myself saving like all the images you have featured on your blog! they're brilliant and so inspirational! :) love!
xoxo,
LenkaLovee

Fé... said...

Pink and check look pretty cool together :) Love the pic.