I love it to Pieces

The January issue of Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles featured the new home of Pieces owner, Lee Kleinhelter. I think this have been around the blog world but I could not resist posting because it's too good to be true! I find Lee to be very talented and her home is a gorgeous mix of high and low end. I love the neutrals with a mix of grey and green and her use of mirrored surfaces are fabulous!





What a fabulous room and talk about a headboard making a statement! Also love that desk in the corner.

9 comments

Mi Vida Bonita said...

Ummm gorgeous, what great style!!

cassandra @ coco+kelley said...

wowsa... SUCH a contrast to her old home which was full of bold yellows, retro pieces and tons of pattern. THIS is way more livable. I love it.

paula said...

she can do no wrong in my eyes. love her new place.

Haven and Home said...

I never get sick of looking at this!

LindsB said...

anything she puts her spin on turns out wonderful- that master bedroom is just to die for!

Jaime said...

The bedroom is amazing, as is the baby's room! So modern and chic.

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

This is so beautiful and clean! I would love to have an apartment like this!

Mackenzie said...

lots of new ammo for the inspiration files — thank YOU!

FĂ©... said...

I've always loved large glass windows. Especially when you got to live in a high loft. The 360 degrees view of the city is completely fascinating!