Have you heard?

It's official! Diane von Furstenberg is adding home collection to her resume. The bed, bath and home products will hit the market next spring (2011) and I cannot WAIT! I saw the news on CasaSugar and am giddy thinking about all the fabulous products that will be unveiled. Now we don't always have to worry about the gorgeous clothes that DVF creates season after season, but the bedding as well! Here's a picture of Diane at home in New York. I'm putting this collection on the radar. Now I just wish it were already here!


Hello gorgeous bookcases....

(Image via The Independent)

7 comments

Michelle Parks McCourt said...

I love her style, makes sense she would do a home line.

Bailey @ peppermintbliss said...

Ummm exqueeze me?? No I HADN'T heard and find this information verrry useful. Glad you commented so I could come visit this fab blog of yours!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

im sold! cant wait, she is one of my fav designers, cant honestly wait! thanks for sharing

Mi Vida Bonita said...

OMG OMG OMG. YESS! Cannot Wait. This is wonderful news!

LindsB said...

I wonder if her stuff will be as classic as the wrap dress?

Jaime said...

I'm sure it will all be gorgeous- can't wait to see!

carlee said...

This is new news to me! Huge DVF fan. This is very exciting! Thanks for posting...