Daydreaming...

I was just browsing the new Spring Furniture Preview at Jayson Home & Garden. The store is located in Chicago and has AMAZING finds. From flea market pieces to amazing rugs and accessories, there is something in here for everyone. Although there's plenty for me here, the prices, unfortunately, are not. But, I will continue to daydream about THIS piece I just found.


The first thing I thought about when I saw this piece was the bedroom done by Badgley Mishka shown in Elle Decor. I still love those pillows!

6 comments

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I LOVE that big trunk! I want it. But first I need a big apartment. Let's get together soon! I have a co-worker who is teaching a design class at the BAC this semester. Are you still there?

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

i have always wanted a vintage or vintage looking trunk, this one is fav! and love the room, very masculine and perfect

Mi Vida Bonita said...

I don't know if you watch The Kardashians on E? But Kourtney has a similar piece that is mirrored in the baby's room....I love it! It was in last nights episode as well as a few before. Its a stunning piece!

Jaime said...

Gorgeous trunk- love the gold. Love the B&M bedroom too.

paula said...

loved that room and the trunk. recently at home goods i saw a chrome one like it. the "leather" handles were very faux though.

carlee said...

WOW! LOVE that trunk!!! I can never get enough of that Badgley Mishka room.