Corporate accounts payable, Nina speaking. Just a moment.

I figured this title would be appropriate since I found this fabulous office space renovation. I mean, who doesn't love that movie?

This room was done by Stephen Saint-Onge (soo good) and I was so impressed with all the little touches. The owner wanted to have storage and work space but also a place to relax. Stephen hit the mark on each request!

Here's the BEFORE:




And the amazing AFTER:





I love the chaise and that lamp....a thrift store find spray painted yellow! It's a great shape, don't you think?

(Image via Better Homes & Gardens)

10 comments

Design Esquire said...

I remember seeing this in the magazine. That man is so good. I love that room!

SogniSorrisi said...

What a great transformation. Love the chaise.

Jaime said...

Amazing! I love how the closet became the office!

Elizabeth said...

I really love what he did with that closet space...I'd love to do the same, but I mean who has an extra closet??

Stephanie Sabbe said...

so cute! love the wall stripes.

Email me stephanie.sabbe@gmail.com

we're having wine and bachelor at my house on Monday at 6:30

LindsB said...

I like the stripes, they would make me happy.

LenkaLovee said...

stunning makeover.. im loving the closet turned office! definitly saving it under inspirations!
xoxo,
LenkaLovee

Fé... said...

OMG. Marvelous make-over!!!! Loving the after look.

Anonymous said...

Just found Stephen's own blog and website....Had to share it : www.stephensaint-onge.com Love him too!

Scott Burt said...

Wow, so cool to see this. I worked with Stephen on that project and many others in '09. Those stripes were alot of fun to do, especially in the timeframe I had! I just posted another colorful Stephen makeover to my own blog yesterday. Cool post! Also, Stephen has a book coming out soon...