Baby it's cold outside

The temperature in Boston has been cold and windy and I think the rest of the country is in the same boat.  Of course spring clothes are hitting the stores and I could not be more excited....except that winter is here and is not going anywhere anytime soon. I'm not a fur advocate (I'm actually a vegetarian) but I love a touch of the faux in my life. Here are some finds that I would love to keep me warm right now...



I have this faux fur throw from Target that my sister found. Love it for the look and the price is right at $19.99 on sale right now.


Love these for a weekend trip!



These would be a great way to warm up a living room for the winter!



Great faux fur vest from Lucky Brand. Looks cozy!


And finally, who wouldn't love to slip into these on a cold morning?

8 comments

SogniSorrisi said...

All looks so warm and cozy. Its pretty cold here, too.

carlee said...

Everything looks so cozy. It has been so cold. I'm ready for a trip to the islands!

Jaime said...

Yay for Uggs- I know people say they are ugGly but oh so warm! :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

it IS cold! i was over the snow this morning while I walked a mile from the T to my office!

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Oh yes, I am definitely a fan of faux in the winter months. So luxurious, plush, and textured!

Happy Weekend *

xo,
Crystal

Fé... said...

Vegetarian? Really? That's one cool thing that's so hard to achieve (on my side). It's difficult to live healthy when there's so much yummy food offered before your nose :p

Anyway, I really really love the bags. Geez, they're so cute and seem so comfy to stroke... No Target in Indo though :(

Apt. #34 said...

looks so cozy!

LenkaLovee said...

oh i've been itching to buy something furry and warm looking, like that black vest! :) great finds dear! :)
xoxo,
LenkaLovee