Wake up to a white Christmas (tree)

I found this tree recently and fell in love. Always going for a traditional look, this tree just brightens up the room and I may be ready for a white Christmas next year. Maybe next year I'll try this on a smaller scale in another room. I figure baby steps, right? On another note, I am loving that bright wreath above the ever so classic fireplace!





So tell me, would you try something as non-traditional as a white tree?

(Images via CT Cottages & Gardens)

7 comments

Jaime said...

I prob wouldn't get it for my home- I just love the smell and look of real xmas trees- but it is so chic!

Deliciously Organized said...

I would have to get a mini one, but I would still have to have my regular one! I do like this one in this room though. And I really like that wreath!

SogniSorrisi said...

I probably would, my parents had a white tree at one point. I was thinking about getting a secondary black tree.

The last few years we've had a real tree.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I love the white trees too. I informed my husband this past weekend of the idea of multiple trees...ah, one day:)

Fé... said...

I always like the traditional one. I dunno... White is too hip for Christmas :p My personal point of view...

{The Perfect Palette} said...

beautiful and inspiring.

LindsB said...

Ah, I love the white tree!!! I wish they had them in nature and I would totally be all over that!