Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {a bit of inspiration}

When I saw Lindsey and John's wedding on Style Me Pretty this year, I was smitten. The girlish, old fashioned and classy vibe was put together so well, you can't help but keep looking for the extra details of their day. From the engagement photos that were used at their cookie bar all the way to the feathers in the bouquets, I knew Lindsey got it right. This girl has some serious style and be sure to check out their wedding video on Style Me Pretty.







Aren't they stunning? Check back soon to see how Lindsey decorated their home for a Christmas party!

(Images via Kristin Vining)

8 comments

Jill said...

Those centerpieces are to die for!

LENORENEVERMORE said...

LOVEliness...
adore the sepia tone on the photograph as well~

Design Esquire said...

I love the way they decorated the reception room.

MeghalinaBee said...

i am speechless - the decor was stunning!! this = my dream wedding! so perfect and elegant!

SogniSorrisi said...

Gorgeous! I love feathers!!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

What a classy wedding! I love the wedding cake :)

Deliciously Organized said...

wow, what a gorgeous wedding. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

LindsB said...

I'm in love! I need to get engaged asap so I can have a wedding just like that :)