This space gets 5 stars!

Class is over and it's been a very snowy day here in Boston. I finally have time to breathe (um, since I can't get out to do last minute shopping) and am watching all the fabulous rooms being decorated at the White House on HGTV. Doesn't get much better than this!

I stumbled upon this decorated room on Rate My Space. The light furniture against the dark walls are perfect and that mantle is stunning. I don't normally see spaces on this show that I would rate a 5 but this one deserves it!




Do you spy the animal print pillows and the stocking hanging on the window? I want to move in!

6 comments

Design Esquire said...

I love it too. It would be very cozy on a cold night!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

I definitely agree...it is beautiful and cozy! The fireplace and mantle are so nicely decorated.

Fé... said...

Wowww.... It's amazing! Perfect for White Christmas. It feels so homy...

Vanessa said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks for the little break from my work day! Lovely pics! Merry Christmas...and cheers!

Vanessa
www.vanessaandvalentine.blogspot.com

PS- I borrowed one of your pics as inspiration and posted to my blog - have a look!

SogniSorrisi said...

Looks very homey and inviting!

Deliciously Organized said...

I would love to be next to that fireplace! This is a gorgeous room!