Now it's time to get back to work!

Ugh, I get so depressed after the holidays. I had a wonderful Christmas and hope you all did as well!  This past week I asked my bridesmaids and maids of honor to be in my wedding so sit tight to see the little craft I put together for them. 

Now I am working on my list of resolutions for 2010. I'll post them all shortly but in the meantime, take a look at these adorable cards from the Pink Door Paper Company. One of my resolutions is to try and send handwritten notes to friends and family more often. They are so very personal and who doesn't love to receive a note in the mail? I did a decent job this year but hope to continue into 2010 and some inspiring notecards will help me kick off the new year!








(Images via Pink Door Paper Co.)

5 comments

Design Esquire said...

I try to do this too because I always love getting notes in the mail. I love the ones you picked out!

paula said...

these are lovely. I am a huge fan of mail.

Jaime said...

Oh so pretty! Yes, it sucks being back to reality- lol!

As for the gingerbread tarte- my mom and brother made it up! But I think they basically took a gingerbread mix & mixed fresh cranberries in it. Then put apples on the bottom layer! The frosting was just milk and confectioners sugar- really light.

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

I always love to write hand written notes, it is always so nice to receive in the mail! These are all lovely.

Deliciously Organized said...

One of my favorite things is mail from friends. I love your resolution.