A newlywed dinner party

Yesterday I posted this lovely wedding with all the glitz and glam a girl could ask for. Turns out this bride works for a design firm (no wonder she did such a great job with that wedding) and now contributes to the Weddings and the City blog. Being her first Christmas as a newlywed, she and her hubby threw a dinner party for some friends. I know Christmas is over but this tablescape is divine!

I LOVE the wedding pictures on the wall.




Red and white is so classic, this would also make a great table for a Valentine's Day party!





(Images via Weddings and the City taken by Kristin Vining)

4 comments

Stephanie Sabbe said...

loooove. I bought one of those Ikea frames this week and am thinking of painting it white...can't decide. I may email a few of you for your opinion. It's around the deer head:)

Hope you had a great holiday! We should get together soon for a drink. I am working on a competition with a BAC student. He is a 5th year March. I am hoping to also go out on my own in these upcoming months. I'm excited.

SogniSorrisi said...

Beautiful! Great idea with the wedding photos. I haven't put any of mine on the wall yet, because I hate that traditional "portrait" look but this may be a good way to showcase them in a more modern way.

Deliciously Organized said...

Wow. Very talented. It looks gorgeous. I love the color of their walls!

cassandra @ coco+kelley said...

ok, LOVE this. it's so chic, but still warm and cozy! (and yes to the wedding photos in those frames! perfect!!)