Holiday Gift Guide for the Food Lover

I still cannot believe it's already December and 2010 is right around the corner. Since it's time to shop for others, I've been putting together my lists based on the likes of friends and family members. I'll continue to share my picks for 2009 throughout the month. But for today, how about some fabulous picks for a lover of food? These also make great host gifts!




These croissants from Williams-Sonoma are to DIE for! They are great on a cold, winter day and any host can enjoy company instead of slaving over the oven. I'll never turn a croissant down and after eating them in Paris, Belgium and a few bakeries in Boston, I know these are GOOD!












Love this hot chocolate, also from Williams-Sonoma. Pair with some cute mugs and these homemade marshmallows. I could go for some right now!










        These English Muffins from Wolferman's are perfect since you can specify flavors for the gifts.  Maple Honey & Almond is a new flavor and that I'm dying to try. Pair it with some of the preserves and you're good to go!

For the wine lover, go with a Vino and Cookbook of the Month Club from Pasanella and Son Vinters. They stock over 400 types of wine and if you live in New York, stop by to enjoy the Tasting Room; you won't be disappointed.









Finally, for the foodie that likes to dine out, why not grab a gift certificate to a top pick by Zagat and include the local city guide? To make it even more personal, tag some pages for your own recommendations!















8 comments

Mi Vida Bonita said...

YUMMY I love some good hot chocolate. Great Idea!

Claire said...

This is a wonderful list! I'm now craving croissants & hot chocolate :)
Happy Holidays!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Great gift ideas. I've always wanted to try out those croissants.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your very sweet comment the other day. It's been a rough couple of weeks and it's so nice to know that people are thinking of me.

xoxo,
Camila

Jaime said...

Ohh rich and chocolate-y hot chocolate...yum! :) Great picks!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Mmmm...those muffins look so yummy!

Kristin said...

I love the Zagat idea!! Fabulous!!

Blair said...

As a foodlover I would love everyone:) Especially the hot cocoa right now!

Deliciously Organized said...

I would love any of those. I've been wanting to try their hot chocolate, I think you've talked me into it!