Deck the chairs?

I've been searching for some holiday decor inspiration when I came across this home, located in Hingham, Massachusetts. The quaint town located near my parents is filled with traditional, New England homes. When I saw this image I stopped dead in my tracks. I have four words for you...

Look.At.That.Chair.


Now, I am ready to find a way to monogram a chair. My future mother-in-law has her own monogramming business and I am giddy thinking about where I will find leather that she can monogram for my (imaginary) chair I will upholster. Love it!

(Image via Traditional Home)

9 comments

Pink to Green said...

I adore pretty much any chair that has a monogram, but this one is especially cool; love that it is on leather; it is an unexpected touch that lends so much to this room. Love it!

Cristin said...

Lucky you to have a mother-in-law w a monogramming biz! I think I would go nuts monogramming everything.

xo,
cristin

Velva said...

The chair is stunning! Love it!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

I've never seen anything like that - very cool. I love the Christmas decorations in that room since they're pretty without being fussy.

Stop by today - I've got a giveaway going on!

Jaime said...

Amazing chair- how unique! :)

LindsB said...

umm, a Monogramming business- I must get her info- I am always looking to get things done!!

Deliciously Organized said...

Oh wow, that is really cool. This space looks so cozy!

Kristin said...

WOW, that is incredible! I now want a monogrammed chair. Santa...are you reading this?

Fé... said...

I want it as well!