Town & Country Apartment {Richard Mishaan}

I was browsing through the most recent Town & Country Magazine when I came across their apartment designed by Richard Mishaan. As soon as I saw his designs, I was hooked! His style, both glamorous and practical worked perfectly for this showhouse. After flipping through the same pages for 10 minutes, I finally put the magazine down in the store but ran home to look up the details online. The link for the showhouse offers a video tour through the home so be sure to check it out if you have some time. In addition, Richards website is filled with goodies from lighting to chairs and beautiful bedside tables. Now that I have discovered Richard Mishaan's work, I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open for his designs in the future!






(Images via Designer Visions Online)

4 comments

Design Esquire said...

I love the bedroom. The headboard is just stunning!

Deliciously Organized said...

That bedroom is so glamorous! I spy my favorite on the floor too! Love it!

Jaime said...

Love the bottles in the bathroom- so chic!

PS: I hope you will participate in the holiday guest post series I emailed you about!

Blair said...

Oh love that living room--such a great mix of styles.