Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {Parisian Style}

I have already booked by photographers. They are fabulous and I could not be happier about them being with us on our big day. BUT, today I came across One and Only Paris Photography and my jaw dropped just a bit. I will not deny that planning a wedding and being involved with all aspects is fun. Actually, it's a blast but a bit stressful at times. When I came across this website, I think I could seriously drop everything, leave it up to a professional and elope....in Paris. Audrey is French and Anthony is American. They married and now capture these lovely moments in Paris. D.I.E.









6 comments

Design Esquire said...

These photos are amazing! I love the third an fourth couples - just perfect! Can you imagine having your proposal caught on film?

Jaime said...

How lovely! The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd groups I really love.

Kristin said...

What amazing pictures! I'm dying over that second dress. I need another wedding! ah ha

Pink to Green said...

The top wedding with the umbrella is so incredible, everything about it- love! Just popped over to the blog for this photographer and was amazed, thank you for sharing!!

carlee said...

Wow, this is some incredible photography! The umbrella shots are by far my favorite, they are gorgeous!

LindsB said...

I'm sending these pics to the BF right now, I want to get married there!!