Tie-the-Knot Tuesday {fall inspiration}

This weekend I had the opportunity to meet with our wedding planner at the venue. All of a sudden I feel like this wedding is real and the planning has begun! To be honest, I have been so busy that I haven't really done much (other than booking the venue). My color palette has been chosen (I'll reveal soon!) but it's been a difficult process that I kept going back and forth on for some time. After meeting our meeting at the venue I was close to changing the date to December so I can do all red and white. Everything was decorated so beautifully and I'm a girl that can be easily persuaded when it comes to this stuff. I decided against a brown palette for the fall date but will admit that I think this inspiration board is stunning.
                             flight of fancy
So tell me, did any of you go back and forth between your colors with all the options that are out there?
(Images via Flights of Fancy blog)

5 comments

Design Esquire said...

Yes, I do to some extent. I added a red accent to the reception down the road with flowers. You can always work in a little something with the accent/details if you want more (or less) color. I can't wait to see what you chose!

Jaime said...

Beautiful color palette for a fall wedding- so what is your color palette? Are you getting married in Boston?

lollipop Events & Designs said...

I love the black dress! This is Fall elegance at it's finest!

LindsB said...

No fair...big tease :) What are you colors, pllleasssse share soon!

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

Can't wait to hear your colours. Best of luck!

For my wedding the colour choice came together kind of organically but there are so many different combos that I love.

I guess I'll just have to have many weddnings to the same man. lol